Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pedestrians Only $75

So it seems that the going rate for running down pedestrians in Idaho is about $75.  Only $75??  What a bargain!   Man, I am going out in my Mack truck to get me some footies right now!   What the hell am I talking about?  I can't run down a footie in a crosswalk and expect to get away with it can I?  Well can I? According to the Moscow Police Department I can, and as long as I didn't mean to (no intent) I will only receive a $75 fine and a slap on the wrist.  Sweet mercy, who'd o' thunk it! 
This new information opens so many doors.  I am so excited I think I might have peed a little.  The list of possibilities are endless: commies,  Clement Greenberg (He's dead? Sucky), abstract Expressionists (sorry, The New York School), Keith Olbermann and my personal favorite- hippies.  The list just goes on and on.  So next time you are out and about and some footie is slowing down traffic while in a crosswalk, give him a bump, as long as you are willing to pay the $75.  

Keep this important tidbit in mind as well: if the peddie is not in a crosswalk (keep in mind some crosswalks are unmarked), they have to pay.  Diabolical!

Here is an added bonus on punching hippies.  It made me laugh:


Disclaimer: Trippin' the Northwest and it's writers (me) do not endorse vehicular assault. 

No comments: