Monday, March 22, 2010

My Latest Paintings


Thought I would finally post my last two paintings. I had to wait 'til this last week as they were to be given as gifts and I had not yet shown them to the recipients (these recipients on occasion check my blog). Do not think that my generosity is exclusive to the recipients, nor does it apply to all of you who may feel that as a relative or acquaintance you merit a finely crafted original Jon Harty painting.

First and foremost, these were assignments for a class and because of a lack of storage space and funds they were given as gifts. The worthiness of the recipients is questionable (just kidding Mom and Shannon), but I am poor and since necessity is the mother of invention... To those of you who have not yet been blessed with a piece of artwork — don't give up hope.

Eventually the mood will strike me and I will come through. Keep in mind that I am a procrastinator and will put off anything that does not affect me physically or academically (sometimes even that does not stop me) so years could pass before you get anything. Clif - send me some pictures of the boys and I will start the procrastination process for you.

Grandpa Francis


My Grandpa Francis' D8H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them. You did a great job. Actually you always do a great job!