Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dirty Harry's Gone Soft

I try to be manly. I really do, but recently I have noticed I have become sentimental and a bit gushy. Yes, gushy. For the past year I have been working for one of the local universities in a girl's dorm. I have, without realizing it, become attached to many of the residents over the last school year. I even have favorites, a whole section actually, which I tend to be more lenient toward. Then two weeks ago they all left. One by one as they left a tear actually came to my eye. Then one of the girls I have become acquainted with gave me a hug goodbye. This brought me close to an emotional breakdown. What the hell is wrong with me? I felt like I needed to go pick a fight with the next guy to irritate me even just a little. Hey asshole your f-ing shoe is untied so now I'm going to kick the crap out of you. Or maybe I need to build something. Break out all the power tools and start cutting up some freakin' wood. Hammer the crap out of some helpless nail then counter-sink it. Levels? We don't need no stinking levels! Time for a Dirty Harry marathon and a gun cleaning party- .44 magnum, most powerful handgun in the world, blow your head -clean off. The question you gotta ask yourself punk is... do ya feel lucky? Well? Do ya? Punk? Damn i'm tearing up again.

No comments: